Today I have a different type of blog post for you, something I haven't done before. It's a "what's in my bag"! I always love watching these on YouTube, as I am a very curious person, and find it super interesting to see what other women carry around with them on a daily basis. So I figured it might be fun to do one myself :)
Here's the bag I'm currently using for work and running errands. It's the Pochette Métis by Louis Vuitton, which is a quite small bag, but it fits everything I need when I leave the house, so for me it's perfect.
1. The first thing I always have with me in my bag, is my new iPhone 7 Plus. I actually wanted to get the rose gold one first, but I'm afraid I'd get sick of the colour too soon, so I just got the black one instead.
2. My Chanel blush in 'Rose Initiale' is definitely a necessity for me. The colour is very subtle, so I don't have to blend it out with my beauty blender or anything, which makes it super easy to reapply when I'm in the car, on a train, or whatever. It also has a nice big mirror, which is handy for a lipstick touch up too!
3. Of course I need my favourite perfume with me at all times! This is Coco Mademoiselle eau de parfum by Chanel, which smells amazing :)
4. I always have one or two lipsticks with me in my bag, so I can put one on whenever I'm in the mood for a little extra colour. Right now I have a classic matte red: MAC 'Ruby Woo', a bright pink: YSL Rouge Pur Couture: '19 Fuchsia Pink', and NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Prague'.
5. These are the H&M sunglasses I bought around two years ago. They were really affordable, and you all know I cannot resist a bargain when it comes to looking stylish! Even though they didn't cost much money, I think they look very nice, and so far they're holding up just as well as my Chloé ones.
6. My Apple earphones are another necessity for me, because I travel by train or plane a lot, so I enjoy listening to Spotify or watching YouTube videos on my phone.
7. And the last thing I have with me at all times, is my Michael Kors 'Carryall' wallet. I don't like having huge wallets, because they're always heavy and unnecessarily take up a ton of space in my bag. I think Michael Kors products are really high quality for the lower amount of money they cost compared to other designer brands, and I'm really impressed by the soft yet sturdy feel of their saffiano leather pieces, so I really recommend checking out Michael Kors pieces if you're in the market for a new handbag or wallet.
What items do you carry around with you 24/7?